These are the questions we asked the cosmetic dentist before we proceed with the treatment. We should exhaust all our options so that when the time comes, we will not be disappointed with the results.
Dental veneers are aesthetically designed to be placed over in front of your natural teeth. This type of aesthetic can correct a variety of dental issues like crooked teeth, chipped teeth, and stained teeth that cannot be corrected by whitening.
Your dentist must provide you with all the veneers teeth pros and cons before proceeding as well.
For everyone’s knowledge, here are the advantages of veneers:
- Can be done in only 2 dental visits
- Strong teeth with more shade selection and more natural looking
- Durable and can last up to 15 years
- Does not stain easily
Disadvantages of veneers:
- Price is more expensive than other dental treatments
- Irreversible, which means once done it is already permanent.
- Teeth may be sensitive to hot and cold and can be fragile when eating and grinding.
By providing all the pros and cons of having veneers, the most obvious benefit of this is having a great flawless smile. Maintaining the oral hygiene throughout the years or as long as you have veneers will prevent the teeth from damages or chipping and cracking.
Dental veneers in North Sydney now use the most advanced technology with all the highest quality material. So you need to see a dentist with a high level of experience in performing this kind of procedure. Since this type of treatment is not the most affordable, we have to make sure that the quality will not be compromised as well.