Packages at North Sydney Dentistry
New Patient Specials!
- No Gap Dental Offer (only health fund rebate is claimed and must have dental cover): 1st Visit comprehensive Examination, Consultation, Scale and Clean
- and X-rays (Panoramic OPG X-ray and Bite Wing X-rays if necessary) for New Patients with Private Health Insurance.
- We also have a 52% discount offer to $199 for the same treatment plan for patients with no health insurance plans.
- Item #: 011; 037; 022 x 2 or 022 x 4; 114; 121.
Dental Crown Package
- CADCAM Emax crowns from $1,650 each.
- Multiple Discounts at discretion of our dentists.
- *5 years limited warranty key conditions: Patient has to retain their receipt and have twice a year routine 6 monthly dental check-up and cleans at any of our practices (Sydney CBD; North Sydney; Hornsby; Parramatta; North Ryde/Macquarie Park) during the warranty period. The warranty will cover for a free replacement of the same Dental Crown restoration if it failed due to mechanical failures only, such as de-bonds or fractures. The warranty however, does not extend to accident/trauma related failures, gum diseases, dental decays or a need for root canal therapy otherwise recommended by the treating dentist prior to the commencement of treatment.
Dental Veneers Package
- Composite Veneers: Interest free payment plan from $30/week
- Porcelain Veneers: Interest free payment plan from $57/week
- Potential for free nightguard to protect your new veneers with a package of 8 or more Porcelain Veneers (valued at $695)
Cost of Invisalign: Interest free payment plan from $25/week
- Express Package: up to 7 Aligners:
- Lite Package: Up to 14 aligners and 2 sets of refinement aligners for 2 years.
- Moderate Package: Up to 26 aligners and unlimited refinement aligners for 2 years.
- Comprehensive Package: Unlimited aligners within 5 years of treatment time.
Teeth Whitening Specials!
- Custom Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kit $349
- Professional In-Chair Teeth Whitening from $449
- Item #: 118 x 12 for in-chair teeth whitening; 119 x 2 and 927 for take-home teeth whitening.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.